Terms and Conditions of Sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all of these terms and conditions, upon order you accept the following.
As we accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are unsure about anything, just phone on 01398371341.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase or deposit of the goods by you (the customer). We are SCF Fabrication LTD a company registered in England and wales under number 11124828 whose registered office is: Stafford House, Blackbrook Park Avenue, Taunton, Somerset, England, TA1 2PX
Email address: email@example.com telephone number: 01398371341
- These are the terms on which we sell goods to you. By ordering goods you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of goods.
- Delivery location means the set location to where the goods are to be sent to, as set out in the order form.
- Goods means the goods / any goods we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the order.
- Order means the customer’s order (you) for goods from the supplier as set out in the order.
- The description of the goods or photos of goods as set out on our website or advertisements, catalogues, brochures or other sources, is for illustration purposes only and may differ from this’s.
- In the case of goods made to your special requirements it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is detailed and accurate
Basis of sale
- When an order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, we will try to provide a reason without delay.
- A contract will be formed upon deposit for the goods described and or an email of confirmation saying that the order has been accepted.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its issue date unless we expressively withdraw it at an earlier date.
- No variation of the goods whether about description, price or otherwise can be made once deposit, email, or letter of confirmation is received unless agreed by the supplier and customer in writing.
Price and payment
- All prices are plus VAT at the rate of the time of payment unless otherwise stated.
- Payments for goods must be made within at least 28 days in advance of collection or delivery, stage payments may be requested. Any moneys paid may be used to clear customers (you) outstanding invoices that are overdue. Any stage payments will be kept if 28Day payment prior to delivery or collection is breached and goods remain property of SCF Fabrication. If no Proof of a collection date is made once requested the goods and deposit remain property of SCF Fabrication
- The price for goods and any additional delivery or other charges for the goods, and the total price of them and the charges, is set out in the invoice with the date we accept you order, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We will deliver the goods to the address set out in the invoice unless otherwise agreed.
- It will be SCF intention to deliver within 120 days after full payment for goods as described in invoice is received. If for any reason this is not possible the customer will be kept informed
- We do not generally deliver to outside England, wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland if however we accept an order for delivery outside of that area you are responsible for any import charges or other taxes that may occur.
- You accept we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer from a shortage of stock or other genuine reasons you will not be liable for any additional charges due to this.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take or unload the delivery at the delivery location we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and re delivering them.
- The goods will become your responsibility once you start unloading them at the delivery location, you must, examine the goods before unloading to confirm you accept them. We will take no responsibility to injury or death caused by the goods or any of machinery and or equipment present.
Risk and title
- Once the goods are delivered or collected risk of damage to or loss of goods is passed on to you.
- We will not accept a return.
- You do not own the goods until we have received the payment for the goods in full as set out in the invoice, if payment is overdue or steps occur towards your bankruptcy, we can chose to collect goods and assets valued to the total sum owed as set out in the invoice.
- We will not be held responsible for any losses to you relating to our product/s supplied
- We are not responsible for any damages or incurred costs that are inflicted by outside contractors from either parties
- You may withdraw an order by telling us up to 1 day after it’s placed. If the deposit has been made it is not refundable. Once cancelled deposit is not reinstatable.
- We Take no responsibility for distortion of goods from manufacturing process such as heat and loading distortion
- We Take no responsibility for paint finish or galvanising finish of goods that may have been damaged in transport
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery.
- The Supplier dose not take liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: They must be raised with in the same day off the goods been delivered or works been done If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution as soon as possible. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days. It is SCF Fabrications Discretion if the dispute is reasonable and SCF Fabrication may cancel a contract and demand funds if a ungenuine dispute arises. If SCF Cancels the contract they will once a settlement figuer is made, settle it within 90 days
- All structural steel work will be carried out in accordance with SCF Fabrications Terms
- The Definition CE means that SCF Fabrication will keep a record of the sale V. 23/3/2018